Direct to garment printing is also known as DTG printing, Digital Direct To Garment printing, Digital Apparel Printing, and Inkjet to Garment printing. DTG printing is a process of printing on textiles and garments using specialized or modifed inkjet technology. The two key requirements of a DTG printer are a transport mechanism for the garment and specialty inks (inkjet textile inks) that are applied to the textile directly and are absorbed by the fibres.
Here are some features of Direct to Garment Printing
- Photo realistic printing for a truly beautiful finish.
- Ideal for low volume complex designs.
- Absolutely no limitation on colour or complexity. Uses the latest water based inks for a super soft finish.
- Perfect for the personalisation market.
- A great option for print-on-demand customers.
See pricing below
- Full colour printing
- Soft Professional finish
- Perfect one off designs
- High Initial Cost
- If not cared for properly print tends to fade over time
Light Coloured Fabric
|1 - 5||6 - 10||11 - 25||26 - 50||51 - 100|
Dark Coloured Fabric
|1-5||6 - 10||11 - 25||26 - 50||51 - 100|